Tuesday, March 13, 2012
5 Reasons I Love to Play Golf in the Dominican Republic
1. It has three world-class self-contained golf resorts—Casa de Campo, Punta Cana Resort & Club and Cap Cana.
2. It’s home to four of my favorite Caribbean courses—Teeth of the Dog, Roco Ki, Punta Espada and Corales.
3. Top architects like Pete Dye, Tom Fazio, Jack Nicklaus, Gary player and Robert Trent Jones Sr. have fashioned exceptional courses in the D.R.
4. You can enjoy a Dominican cigar, among the best in the world, while cruising the fairways. Fuente, Partagas or Davidoff, anyone?
5. There is diverse terrain with mountainous interior and spectacular beaches framing the country. Off-the-course activities include snorkeling and diving, casino gaming and nightclub dancing.
To read more great GURU, click here for my Facebook Page.