1. "The greatest natural laxative in the world."—Fuzzy Zoeller commenting on an approaching tee time for the first hole at the Masters.
2. "We could make the greens so slick we'd have to furnish ice skates on the first tee."-- Hord Hardin, Masters chairman 1980-1991
3. "You don't come to Augusta to find your game. You come here because you've got one."-- Gene Sarazen
4. "Hey, I won three times and I never even got an outhouse."-- Jimmy Demaret said when asked to comment on the bridges at Augusta National named after champions Ben Hogan, Byron Nelson and Gene Sarazen.
5. "I've never been to heaven and thinking back on my life I probably won't get the chance to go. I guess winning the Masters is as close as I'm going to get."-- Fuzzy Zoeller
6. "I always said that if they have a golf course like this in heaven, I want to be the head pro."--Gary Player
7. "The first time I played the Masters, I was so nervous I drank a bottle of rum before I teed off. I shot the happiest 83 of my life." --Chi Chi Rodriguez.
8. "The course is perfection, and it asks perfection.”--Nick Faldo
9. "Because you pray after you play."-- Fuzzy Zoeller on how Amen Corner earned its name.
10. "You start to choke at The Masters when you drive through the front gate."-- Hale Irwin